March 26, 2020
Dear CCA Community:
This letter is an update in view of the latest information regarding the shelter-in-place order stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. School closures will continue in the seven Bay Area counties through May 1, 2020. Students are expected to continue sheltering-in-place at home until that time.
2. The CCA campus just completed two days of deep cleaning to disinfect and sanitize each classroom and meeting area. Having students off campus for several weeks and the deep cleaning will make the campus a clean and healthful environment for students when they return.
3. The CCA academic program received accreditation approval for distance learning this past November along with our accreditation renewal. Students and families can be assured their coursework will be accepted and recognized by schools and colleges throughout the world.
4. School year-end activities and trips are being reviewed on an ongoing basis. Any postponements or cancellations will be announced and the school community informed. These award-winning events are an important part of student life and we will preserve them as much as we can.
5. Every CCA teacher and staff member is still accessible through e-mail and phone messages. Please contact us if we can be of help or service .
During this shelter-in-place period, it is important to get plenty of rest and to stay healthy. If you come down with any flu-like symptoms, please contact your health professional right away. We are doing everything we can to keep your family safe while still providing a quality educational program. Thank you for your patience and perseverance as we work through this situation together.