Vision and Values
A world transformed through Godly servant leadership
Our mission is to see students transformed through a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and Bible- based, Christ-centered instruction so they may be thoroughly equipped to fulfill God’s perfect plan for their lives.
Transforming Lives for the Glory of God
California Crosspoint Academy teaches and trains students in the knowledge of God, beginning with salvation through Jesus Christ. Through Bible-based, Christ-centered instruction, knowledge leads to wisdom, Christ-like character, and service to God in every field of study and every personal endeavor. The goal of the school is that each individual be thoroughly equipped spiritually, academically, and physically to fulfill God’s perfect plan for his/her life.
Christian Philosophy of Education
True education is a search for ultimate truth and begins with an understanding that God is the Creator and central unifying figure of all that exists. Colossians 1:16-18
The knowledge of God begins with salvation through Jesus Christ, is built upon the study of the Holy Scriptures, and leads to a reverential trust in God, the basis of wisdom. Psalm 111:10
Wisdom transforms abstract knowledge into personal belief revealed through Christian character and service. Thus, true education naturally produces students of spiritual strength and distinction, governed by godly principles in every field of study and in all areas of life.
The Scope of Our Mission
- We want to reach all who can benefit from our ministry.
- We want to develop students to their full potential.
- We want to emphasize spiritual results over academic achievement.
- We want to be faithful to our task and trust God to give the increase.
Governance and Operations
- We want to practice servant leadership: teachers serve students; administrators serve teachers.
- We want to make what is best for students our top priority.
- We want to emphasize the spirit of the law over the letter of the law.
- We want to emphasize ‘who we are’ is more important than ‘what we do’.
- We want to place overall, long-term benefits over expediency.
- We want to make sure the teacher is the key to the classroom.
- We want to equip our teachers to teach: spiritual health, professional training, tools and resources, supportive and positive environment.
- We want to work in partnership with parents. We want to teach to the heart.
- We want to remember that all truth is God’s truth.
- We want to emphasize comprehensive development: academic, physical, psychological, emotional, social, cultural.
Expected School-Wide Learning Results
Students that are faithful disciples of Christ who
- have a personal knowledge of Christ as their Savior.
- understand the Christian world view of life.
- exemplify Christ-like character and lead their lives according to Biblical standards of virtue and ethics.
Students that are industrious who
- work independently without need of supervision.
- accept personal responsibility for their actions.
- are productive and efficient in carrying out their tasks.
Students that are leaders who
- readily accept positions of leadership and influence.
- manage projects and accomplish goals.
- work well with people and foster good relationships.
Students that are scholars who
- have a broad base of knowledge and experiences to draw upon.
- think logically and critically to ascertain truth and solve problems.
- can apply universal principles to an ever-changing world.
Students that are compassionate who
- care as much for others as for themselves.
- seek to improve the lives of those within their sphere of influence.
- can see life from another’s point of view.