Ms. Lee oversees curriculum development, instructional program, and staff development for the school. She is highly regarded for her expertise in curriculum and program development to boost student achievement.
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, MA Curriculum & Instruction
- Christian Heritage College, Teacher Credential Program
- California State University East Bay, BS in Business Administration, Accounting and Information Systems
- Chinese Christian Schools/California Crosspoint Academy 1992-1995, 1997-Present
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certification
- ACSI Administrator’s Certificate