Our Mission is to provide a loving, nurturing, caring, Christian environment for children to learn, discover, imagine and grow into the individual God has made them to be.
Crosspoint Kids’ curriculum focuses on the child as a whole by providing experiences that guides your child to develop academically, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Our program builds academic skills while also allowing many opportunities to learn through play. Through our play based learning experiences children develop social and emotional skills as well as gain self confidence. Our daily learning activities prepare our students for their bright futures with our multiple subject curriculum – language arts, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics), social studies, bible lessons, Spanish, Mandarin, music, and gross motor. Our safe, nurturing environment enables children to discover who they are and the world around them.
Erica Lowe, Director
- B.A. Degree in Child and Adolescent Development from San Francisco State University
- Completed course work for child care administration from Vanguard University
- On site experience while completing courses
- Manager at a child care center in San Ramon for 3 years
- Owned and operated an in-home family daycare for 3 years