California Crosspoint Academy has a highly esteemed international reputation for developing programs that combine the best teaching resources and methods of the East and the West. Crosspoint Academy staff regularly work with schools and education organizations overseas to provide expertise and experience in providing a transformative education that prepares students for the best universities in the world.
Students at CCA International partner programs take classes taught in English by foreign teachers who use American college-preparatory curriculum and Western teaching methods. Although the China-based courses are not accredited, the students may apply for and complete their senior high school year at California Crosspoint Academy in Hayward, California. The school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for School, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Current international partners include:
- ZhengZhou #2 High School International Program, ZhengZhou, China
- Minhang Crosspoint at Wenqi Middle School, Shanghai, China
- Nanjing Crosspoint at Yuhuatai High School, Nanjing, China
- Nanjing Crosspoint at The Experimental School affiliated with Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China
- Suzhou Crosspoint at Suzhou #3 Middle School, Suzhou, China
- Futian International and Fine Arts School, ShenZhen, China