California Crosspoint Academy has partnered with EduBookings.com to provide our international students with a comprehensive college admission service. The program is designed to assist and help California Crosspoint Academy international students with their entire college admission process while providing them 7 days a week support during the entire year, regardless of location.
As a student, you will get a dedicated advisor that will be assisting you with the entire admission process for any university you wish to apply. The advisor will also continue to help you for the duration of your studies in the USA, even after you leave California Crosspoint Academy and begin your studies at the university.
California Crosspoint Academy International Students Benefits
- Dedicated service 7 days a week and 365 days of the year
- Centralized application system for all university applications
- Downloadable App available for iOS and Android
- Access to unique scholarships without additional paperwork
- International Students at California Crosspoint Academy can apply for up to three partner universities at no cost*
- Faster application turn around for all partner universities
- Students can apply to any university even those outside the USA
- Guaranteed admission to a partner university
*Some exclusions apply.
How to get started
The first step is to book your online appointment with the international students college counselor. All you need to do is confirm your time zone below and book your appointment:
What should you do after booking your appointment
Now that you have booked your appointment, you will receive a booking confirmation to your email. The international student’s college counselor has also receive the confirmation and will now be ready to assist you on the day and time you have chosen.
Documents to gather for your appointment
Now that you have your confirmation, it is a good time to prepare all the documents you will need for your appointment with the counselor. Here is a list of all the documents you should have ready before your appointment:
- Transcripts for grades 9,10,11 and 12 (if available)
- SAT or ACT exam report ( if available )
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo exam results (if available)
- Any other document you consider relevant for your admission process
Please keep in mind that you will need a computer with internet that has a microphone at the time of your appointment. Most laptops nowadays have an internal microphone, but make sure you have a computer ready at the time of your appointment and you have access to the internet. We also recommend to use headphones and to be in a quite room.
What happens after the appointment?
Upon completion of your meeting with the counselor, depending on your conversation, you will receive an email with recommendations, a summary of what was discussed in your meeting and instructions on what to do next.
Please make sure to check your email and read the emails sent by your advisor and book another appointment to begin your college admission application process once you have decided which universities you want to apply to.
If you have questions about the process, please do not hesitate to email the international students college advisor Mr. Kamil Acero at firstname.lastname@example.org.