Students that are faithful disciples of Christ who
- have a personal knowledge of Christ as their Savior.
- understand the Christian world view of life
- exemplify Christ-like character and lead their lives according to Biblical standards of virtue and ethics.
Students that are industrious who
- work independently without need of supervision.
- accept personal responsibility for their actions.
- are productive and efficient in carrying out their tasks.
Students that are leaders who
- readily accept positions of leadership and influence.
- manage projects and accomplish goals.
- work well with people and foster good relationships.
Students that are scholars who
- have a broad base of knowledge and experiences to draw upon.
- think logically and critically to ascertain truth and solve problems.
- can apply universal principles to an ever-changing world.
Students that are compassionate who
- care as much for others as for themselves.
- seek to improve the lives of those within their sphere of influence.
- can see life from another’s point of view.